The main ambition of Change2Twin is to ensure that 100% of manufacturing companies in Europe have access to 100% of technologies needed to deploy a digital twin.
Change2Twin will adopt the best practices developed so far in I4MS:
- helping manufacturing SMEs in their digitalization efforts
- focusing on local support provided by DIHs
- keeping cascade grants as accessible as possible
Specifically, we focus on three sub-objectives:
- Developing and providing a truly end-to-end service to the manufacturing SMEs where the end user receives from its local, trusted party (DIH) a thorough analysis of the digitalization potential and a cross-border, ready-to-use recipe for implementation involving both components providers and an integrator.
- Providing an architecture-agnostic technology marketplace with dedicated knowledge models supporting the DIH preparing the recipe for a complete solution in selecting the best components and most suitable providers for the SME.
- Finding the minimal interoperable model facilitating modularity, composability and interchangeability of components used, regardless of the individual architectures or frameworks.
Change2Twin will deliver:
- 4 pilot experiments proving the concept and 2 Open Calls for application experiments with a selection and support programme
- A new benchmarked service model facilitating DIHs in providing support to manufacturing companies
- A Pan-European marketplace populated with the state-of-the-art service providers that create coverage for end-to-end digital twinning solutions
- A growing network of DIHs that have adopted the service model and marketplace based on a sustainable business model
- An open, widely available toolbox for establishing a new marketplace consisting of software and body of knowledge gathered during the project. This should ensure sustainability of the business model also after the end of the project.