The second Assessment Voucher Open Call ended on 30 September 2022. Your next chance to apply – second (and final) Deployment Voucher Open Call in 2023.
!!!CLOSED!!! 2nd Assessment Voucher Open Call – 2022
Who are we looking for?
For this Assesment Voucher Open Call, we are looking for manufacturing SMEs and MidCaps interested in addressing the development and implementation of technology and systems applicable to digital twins. Up to 30 manufacturing SMEs and MidCaps will be selected to receive a detailed analysis of their situation and 3 different “recipes” from a certified Digital Innovation Hub which they choose to work with, containing the list of different technologies fitting the use case and details of an integrator willing to implement them. Up to 30 beneficiaries will receive up to 10 000 Euro as a lump sum.
And what type of activities are we funding?
The activities covered by the Assessment Voucher and that will be carried out by the selected DIH will be:
- Assessment of the business potential of the end-user digital twin challenges.
- Selection of the most impactful challenges.
- Delivery of targeted implementation plans based on secure offerings of solution providers in both the local and EU marketplace.
- Analysis of the implication for running a more profitable business.
The funding is only applicable for the assessment of digital twin technologies in end-user manufacturing SMEs and MidCaps, not in technology providers. The end-users are those manufacturing SMEs and MidCaps engaging directly with the digital twining solutions.
SMEs and MidCaps must be registered no later than 30th June 2022 as a company in the Member States of the European Union and its Overseas Countries and Territories (OCT), Associated Countries to H2020 or in the United Kingdom.
Companies funded under the 1st Assessment Voucher Open Call are not eligible to participate in this open call.
The minimum level of digitization for companies that apply to the open call is 2, in which digital systems in the organisation are largely connected to each other and exchange data to provide business applications and software with relevant information.
Change2Twin assessment in a nutshell
Do you want to learn more about the Change2Twin assessment method? We have prepared for you a series of articles (based on our report D3.1 Definition of assessment steps and guidelines):
- #ASSESSMENT VOUCHER: WHAT IS THE ASSESSMENT VOUCHER?
- #ASSESSMENT VOUCHER: ANALYSING THE LEVEL OF DIGITALISATION IN YOUR COMPANY
- #ASSESSMENT VOUCHER: 1ST STAGE – DIGITALISATION ASSESSMENT (COMPASS)
- #ASSESSMENT VOUCHER: 2ND STAGE – DIGITAL TWINNING READINESS ASSESSMENT
- #ASSESSMENT VOUCHER: 3RD STAGE – DIGITAL TWINNING RECIPES
- #ASSESSMENT VOUCHER: WHAT’S NEXT WHEN THE ASSESSMENT IS DONE?
Here you can download the full public report about the results of the 1st Assessment Open Call (2021 edition).