With the outcome of both tools, the DIH can then advise the SME on technology choices and create the recipes.
This is also where the assessment tools and the Change2Twin marketplace link. Ideally the flow that an SME experiences looks like this:
The SME has a general idea, and with the help of the assessment tool the SME gets a structured overview of its “current status” and the desired outcome. Based on this result the DIH can advise on the recipes that will bring the SME to the desired outcome. The ingredients in this recipe are the enabling technologies and services needed to reach the desired state. The SME can then move on to the Change2Twin marketplace where these enabling technologies and services are available.
- #ASSESSMENT VOUCHER: WHAT IS THE ASSESSMENT VOUCHER?
- #ASSESSMENT VOUCHER: ANALYSING THE LEVEL OF DIGITALISATION IN YOUR COMPANY
- #ASSESSMENT VOUCHER: 1ST STAGE – DIGITALISATION ASSESSMENT (COMPASS)
- #ASSESSMENT VOUCHER: 2ND STAGE – DIGITAL TWINNING READINESS ASSESSMENT
- #ASSESSMENT VOUCHER: 3RD STAGE – DIGITAL TWINNING RECIPES (current page)
- #ASSESSMENT VOUCHER: WHAT’S NEXT WHEN THE ASSESSMENT IS DONE?