We are looking for engaged and well-connected professionals to support us in our outreach activities. Join Change2Twin now and work for us as an ambassador!
- Act as influencer for Change2Twin project
- Help us inspire manufacturing SMEs to take action through real use cases
- Support Change2Twin consortium in reaching out to their key audiences
- Promote Change2Twin in your LinkedIn posts
- Generate activity in Change2Twin online community, by creating content and engaging discussions
- Participate as speaker or moderator in events organized by Change2Twin (online)
- Be active on both your local level and on European level
- You are a well-established professional in the area of digitalisation in the industry
- You are active on LinkedIn and you are well connected with representatives of European manufacturing SMEs (potential clients of Change2Twin)
- You have a solid knowledge of digital twin technology and are eager to share this knowledge with Change2Twin community
- You ideally have experinece in the implementation of Digital Twins in manufacturing SMEs/Midcaps
- You have a sound knowledge of English and you are a professional user of LinkedIn
- Commit at least two hours per week to your Ambassador role:
- Create new content with engagement potential in Change2Twin community – twice a month
- Make original LinkedIn postings about Change2Twin tailor made for your network
- Liaise regularly with your Ambassador coordinator and follow their instructions
- Keep record of your activities
Contract & Remuneration:
This position is contracted for the initial period of 6 months with possibility for extension.
70% for activity (promotion or content creation), 30% for results generated (traffic, engagement, signups).
Help us spread the word about digital twins in manufacturing SMEs and support #digitaltwinchampions!
Send your application:
- CV with photo
- motivation letter indicating your vision of your ambassador role
- list of your social media channels that you will use
to email@example.com by 31 March 2022.