We are delighted to announce the winners of the Change2Twin Assessment Voucher funding!
After the open call ended on 30 September 2022, we received applications from 35 manufacturing SMEs and midcaps from across Europe. We have carefully evaluated each applicant and are pleased to share that 15 of them have been selected to receive the Assessment Voucher funding.
€10.000 funding to get ready for a digital twin
The Assessment Voucher will provide these companies with €10.000 funding to do an assessment of their digital maturity with regards to the adoption of digital twins. This will enable them to identify their strengths and weaknesses, and get three recipes they need to set up a digital twin. We hope that this funding will help these companies to take the necessary steps to adopt digital twins and to appreciate their benefits.
Here are the 15 winners:
- Compañía Española de Algas Marinas S.A (Spain) Manufacture of other food products
- Tekkan Plastik ve Ticaret AŞ (Turkey) Manufacture of other plastic products
- Cotonificio Albini Spa (Italy) Weaving of textiles
- Glasscom S.L. (Spain) Weaving of textiles
- GIG Karasek GmbH (Austria) Manufacture of other general-purpose machinery
- RO-RA Aviation Systems GmbH (Austria) Manufacture functional assemblies and precision parts
- CODI – Comércio Design Industrial (Portugal) Manufacture of other rubber products
- LABORATORIO GEOMETRICO SL (Spain) Manufacture of other plastic products
- DB Biotech, a.s. (Slovakia) Design and production of high quality rabbit clonal antibodies
- UAB “Altechna R&D” (Lithuania) Other research and experimental development on natural sciences and engineering
- Total Plastic Solution Ltd (Ireland) Manufacture of other plastic products
- the SARM project (Greece) Manufacture of engines and turbines, except aircraft, vehicle and cycle engines
- Bizzcom s.r.o. (Slovakia) Manufacture of plastic and rubber machinery
- Iltar – Italbox industrie riunite SpA Twiltar (Italy) Manufacture of plastic packing goods
- 3D-Components AS (Norway) Manufacture of other fabricated metal products n.e.c.
With the help of this funding, these companies will be able to make full use of the potential of digital twins and become even more competitive in the industry. We also want to thank all the applicants for taking the time and effort to apply for the Assessment Voucher funding. We are grateful for your support and participation in the Change2Twin project.
Once again, congratulations to the 16 applicants who have been selected for the Assessment Voucher funding. We wish you all the best and look forward to seeing the results of your assessment.
If you have any questions or need more information, please do not hesitate to contact us.